As you can see, today the TouristEye travel blog, looks different. We have released a new blog, with a cleaner design and a format similar to a digital magazine to make you easier the access to articles of your interest.
For this, in the home page, we have incorporated a selection of the most recommended articles, the most recent and featured articles, which are those that have attracted more interest to our readers.
In addition, you can follow the articles depending on the category you like:
- Destinations: cities, countries or special places.
- Events: Festivals, tourism events, activities of interest around the world.
- News: New feautures on TouristEye, improvements, changes to both, mobile apps and web …
- Tourism: trips, travel tips and our popular weekly article with the best travel tweets of the week.
- Tours: itineraries and useful guides that we have highlighted on the web.
Besides these categories, there is a search engine where you can find the most interesting posts for you to inspire your trips.
Of course, you can follow our twitter and facebook accounts and view the most recent tweets and comments we have shared.
We also added a section called Featured Blogs, which includes links to the blogs of the featured bloggers that collaborate with us, so you can follow them and discover the incredible experiences of their travels.
Finally, at the bottom, with just one click, you will see the last discussed articles, the hotest tags and most popular topics we deal with.
What do you think about the new blog design? Do you like it?