If you like ghosts, vampires and other scary creatures. Halloween is your day and therefore it must be held in one of the most terrifying and more mysterious places in the world. Here we show the list chosen by Reuters as the top 10 places to celebrate Halloween worldwide:
1. Salem, United States: The scariest city in the United States thanks to its dark history of witches.
2. Bran, Romania: Discover the castle of Count Dracula
3. London, England: Relive the fear tours Bloody Mary: Killer Queen, Jack the Ripper and Sweeney Todd
4. New Orleans, United States: A long tradition of voodoo and breathtaking cemeteries.
5. New York, United States: Visit the dark side of this city in the Nightmare Haunted House or participate in the Halloween Parade.
6. Ottawa, Canada: The Bytown Museum in Ottawa is one of the most charming places in the country: ghosts and eye wink dolls.
7. Tombstone, United States: Some claim it has a thriving population of ghosts due to a horrible struggle of the past.
8. Forks, United States: Thanks to the “Twilight” movie and it vampires, it is one of the most visited places.
9. Orlando, United States: It has great performances unheard of for the Halloween night and its lovers.
10. Long Beach, United States: The Queen Mary becomes the vessel of Terror with macabre mazes and frightening surprises.
Tags: best places, bran, canada, forks, guide, halloween, home, london, long beach, new orleans, orlando, salem, tombstone, travel, united states