Are you considering to do a world trip? Do you want to “see the world”? Do you accept other people, cultures and traditions? A trip around the world is an idea that captivates millions of people. It requires much free time and many sacrifices but it is worth. Many people dream with experience so many adventures such as the famous novel written by Jules Verne and published in 1873. In the story, Phileas Fogg and its employed, Passepartout, attemp to circumnavigate the world in 80 days.
If you would like to follow the steps of Mr. Fogg and discover new horizonts, the best idea is to go on the itinerary of the adventurous English. However, things have change considerably from the nineteenth century, so that, the world roundtrip could be shorter but it would be just enjoyable and with lots of adventures to live.
1. London (United Kingdom) is the starting point. Enjoy this huge multicultural city and walk trough its markets and palaces.
2. Cairo (Egypt), the city of a Thousand Minarets, is a must-see place: its bazaars, the Egyptian Museum and the pyramids in adjacent Giza.
3. Mumbai (India) is the richest city in the country and it is also the home of Bollywood industry. It is indispensable to visit the sculpted caves of Elephanta.
4. Kolkata (India), is the gate to Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh as well as the cultural capital of la India. Do not miss the Victoria Memorial Hall and The Dakshineswar Kali Temple.
5. Hong Kong (China) a harbour city surrounded by mountains, rocky islands and high skycrapers that make it a unique destination.
6. The beautiful city of Yokohama (Japan) was a small fishing village that quickly grew into one of Japan’s major cities.
7. In San Francisco (USA), the summer fog city, we can ride the tram and walk its hilly streets while we are admiring the charming seals.
8. Finally, it is worth living the lifestyle of New York City (USA): its neighbourhoods, culture, noise, traffic and famous monuments.
Tags: egypt, home, india, london, nweyork, tour, usa, world